A totally delicious summery dessert that couldn’t be easier to make. Our Eton mess recipe takes minutes and tastes amazing.
Eton mess is really easy to throw together – think rustic.
Easies summer dessert
- 3-4 meringue nests (or a pavlova base)
- 400g strawberries - sliced into quarters
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Stir the vanilla bean paste into the cream and then whip until thick.
- Stir the strawberries into the creamy mixture.
- Break up the meringues and stir them through the mixture.
- Serve in little dishes.
Make Eton Mess your way
- use raspberries or really ripe peaches in place of strawberries.
- serve in ice-cream cones as a quick party dessert.
How to serve Eton Mess
- summer party dessert
- at BBQ’s
- to make Sunday dinner just a little bit more special