There’s always room in your life for a little fairy bread love heart.
These sweet and super simple little treats would be perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day or as part of a birthday tea or just a teddy bear picnic.
You’ll just need white bread, butter, whatever sugar sprinkles you like and a heart shaped cookie cutter. It’s easier to cut out the heart shaped bread first and then add the butter otherwise the the buttery hearts will keep getting caught up in the cookie cutter.
Super cute fairy bread love hearts that are perfect for a little tea party.
- 2 slices of white bread
- Small pot of cake sprinkles
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter - cut out hearts from the sliced bread.
- Butter the hearts and shake over the cake sprinkles
Make it your way…
- if you want to be healthier use wholemeal bread
- switch up the sprinkles, use different colours or shapes – little silver balls and blue stars work well.
- change the love hearts to stars or other shapes