Say hello to our favourite festive chocolate bark! It’s a totally delicious combo of milk and white chocolate swirled together and sprinkled with pistachios, cranberries, gold dust and edible sparkly silver stars.
Festive chocolate bark is ridiculously easy to make and is just fab for making as edible gifts, serving at any festive parties or just tucking into alongside a hot cup of tea.
Deliciously festive easy chocolate recipe.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 120g white chocolate
- handful of crushed pistachios
- handful of dried cranberries
- a pinch of gold dust
- a pinch of edible silver stars
- Line a small tray (approx. 30cm x 15cm) with greaseproof paper.
- Break the chocolate into two separate bowls, one for the milk and one for the white. Melt the chocolate by standing the bowls in boiling water and stirring the chocolate until it's all melted.
- Pour the melted milk chocolate into the tray and flatten with a spatula, then drizzle over the white chocolate and swirl it into the milk chocolate using a cocktail stick.
- Whilst the chocolate is still melted sprinkle over the pistachios, cranberries and decorate with gold dust and edible silver stars.
- Put the chocolate bark into the fridge to set hard. Once it's set, break it into pieces and eat.
Make chocolate bark your way…
- switch the milk chocolate for dark chocolate.
- add any type of nuts or fruit you like.
- decorate with whichever sprinkles you fancy.
- lovely edible Christmas gift, just wrap nicely and add ribbons.