If you’re looking for a delicious summery frozen cocktail recipe then you just have to try our delicious frozen strawberry daiquiri. Icy cold, super sweet and juicy and ideal for kicking off your summer party.
Packed with delicious flavour of strawberries, fresh lime and rather lovely Plantation 3 Stars White Rum from 31Dover.com – this fantastic white rum mixes really well with strawberry and lime to give you a refreshing, indulgent daiquiri.
Icy cold delicious frozen cocktail.
- 10 fresh strawberries - sliced and then frozen.
- 50ml white rum
- 25ml sugar syrup or strawberry cordial
- 120ml soda water
- juice of a lime
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until you have a delicious icy puree.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries or lime slices.
Make a Daiquiri your way
- Stick with the classic Daiquiri and go with a ice, add a sprinkling of sugar, juice of a couple of limes and a shot of rum.
- Go for a frozen blueberry Daiquiri and switch the strawberries for blueberries.
- Don’t fancy mixing up your own? Well… why not try out a Funkin Cocktail strawberry Daiquiri mix from 31Dover.com – just add ice and rum and shake.
How to serve Mojitos
- Perfect summery cocktail for kicking off the party.
- Ideal for hot summer nights in the garden.
Disclosure – the Rum and Funkin cocktails used in this recipe were sent free of charge from 31Dover.com. 31Dover.com is a fab online drinks delivery company – go check them out now! Read more about my disclosure policy here.