A really tasty and quick Mexican style lunch of ham and pepper quesadillas served with a pot of guacamole and tomato salsa – Great addition to packed lunch boxes and a really easy family recipe.
Super quick Mexican style lunch
- 2 tortilla wraps
- handful of grated cheese - whatever your preference
- slice of ham - shredded
- handful of chargrilled peppers - I use jarred
- Heat a large frying pan - no oil!
- Put one of the wraps into the base of the pan.
- Add the shredded ham, peppers and grated cheese.
- Place the other tortilla wrap on top.
- Cook for a few minutes until cheese melts - flip over and quickly brown the other side - when cooked slice into wedges.
A super quick meal idea – brilliant for when you’re short of time and surrounded by hungry kids!