It doesn’t have to be much, it doesn’t have to be expensive and it’s always the thought that counts.
The simplest of gifts, just a little thank you or a sweet little reward for your child for good behaviour can be made into something super special with a tiny bit of effort, some brown paper, some paint and some string.
Keep it simple, the best things are always are.
What you need:
- Roll of brown parcel paper
- Coloured paint – any colour you like
What you do:
- Paint your design – go simple, here we’ve just used an initial, you can opt for shapes, patterns, dots work well.
- Allow the paint plenty of time to dry fully.
- Wrap your gift.
- Tie with string – if you can use a nicely contrasting string, there’s lots of gorgeous strings available at craft shops that are just calling out to be tied around brown paper packages.