If you’re throwing a sleepover or having kids over for dinner then this mars bar dip is the perfect dessert or snack platter.
Creamy, gooey, delicious melty Mars Bars with a selection of yummy stuff to dip in it. We love salted pretzels, chubby marshmallows and juicy strawberries but you could dip anything you like.
And, best of all, it’s really, really easy to make.
Dreamily delicious chocolate dip.
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 4 bars bars
- 2 tbs double cream
- Melt the butter and syrup together in a saucepan - over a low heat.
- Break up the Mars Bars and throw them in, stir slowly so they melt.
- Loosen the chocolate dip with a couple tbs of double cream.
Make it your way…
- Try melted Snickers bars with bread sticks and bananas to dip.
- Try melted Bounty bars with mango and pineapple to dip
- As a sleepover treat.
- At a kids party.
- Saturday night TV treats.