Totally delicious mini Oreo cheesecakes, these super simple, indulgent little desserts taste amazing, and are just so easy to make.
Our Oreo cheesecakes are no-bake so they’re quick to prepare and faff free.
Utterly delicious cheesecakes
- 150g oreo biscuits
- 80g butter
- 150g full fat cream cheese
- 80ml double cream
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- small bar of chocolate to grate over the top
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they're fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, tip the biscuit crumbs in and mix well to coat them all in melted butter.
- Press the crumbs into the base of four small dishes and place into the fridge to set, this usually takes around 45 minutes.
- Put the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and vanilla paste into the food processor and whizz together until thick and stiff.
- Smooth the creamy topping onto the biscuit base and top with grated chocolate curls.
Make Oreo cheesecakes your way
- Use different flavours or Oreo biscuits.
- Flavour up the creamy topping with orange instead of vanilla.
- You could make the cheesecakes a tiny bit smaller and make the recipe stretch to 6.
How to serve Oreo cheesecakes
- Delicious as an easy dessert for after Sunday dinner.
- Make up a tray full for serving at BBQ parties.