Music has always been important to me, it motivates me, it can shift me into different moods, it can fill me with energy and fire or, on days when I’m lacking zing it can really get me to shift my ass!
My happiness playlist is the one I blast out when I need to get things done and I want a happy, dance-y, energy boosting vibe to go alongside my day. This playlist never fails to put me in a good mood.
My happiness playlist
- Buffalo Stance – Nenah Cherry
- The Boys of Summer – Don Henley
- Dancing in the Moonlight – Toploader
- Digital – Joy Division
- Walk Like an Egyptian – Eurasia
- Justified and Ancient – People of ‘K’
- The Nights – Avicii
- Love Shack – B-52s
- There She Goes – The La’s
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Counting Stars – OneRepublic
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- King – Years & Years
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- Shake, Shake Señora – Harry Belafonte
- Days – Kirsty McColl
- Everybody’s Talkin’ – Harry Nilsson
- How Deep is Your Love – Calvin Harris & Disciples
But I don’t just want my music in one room, I want my music to follow me around the house, as a typical work at home day for me involves lot’s of different activities, it might be cooking up a delicious recipe in the kitchen, catching a little sunshine and writing in the garden room, or even creating a whole new summer look in the bedroom where I need to stage and photograph different looks and styles. I want my happy music in all of those rooms.
The Panasonic CD Speakers allow you to play your CD collection, listen to the radio or play music via your smart device and simply stream it to all your connected speakers. And seamless, multi room music with wireless speaker system is exactly what I like.
My happiness playlist really boosts my mood and wellbeing and as a busy working mum, I’m all for anything that makes me feel good and ups my mood and productivity!
disclaimer – this is a sponsored post on behalf of Panasonic