A refreshing, quick and simple summery salad. Our radish and cucumber salad is easy to throw together and it’s zingy, lemony caper dressing gives it added bite. Great alongside grilled meat, fish or a big dish of pasta.
You’ll just need a handful of ingredients and ten minutes.
Quick and easy summer side salad
- 150g radish
- 1/2 cucumber
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbs capers
- sea salt
- black pepper
- chopped flat leaf parsley
- Slice the radish and cucumber and toss together in a bowl.
- Mix up the salad dressing - just add the olive oil, lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix gently.
- Toss the dressing in with the radish and cucumber and garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.
Make radish and cucumber salad your way
- go for an oriental flavour and mix soy sauce and lime into the dressing and add a handful of cress to the salad.
- switch the cucumber for baby plum tomatoes.
How to serve radish and cucumber salad
- Delicious alongside pasta.
- Quick BBQ side salad
- Lunch alongside cream cheese and prawn topped cracker breads.