A delicious, easy family recipe that’s great for feeding a crowd and best of all, there’s just two ingredients. Totally easy, totally yum.
Slow cooker BBQ brisket is really versatile too and you can serve it in lots of different ways, depending on how you feel and what you fancy eating. We love to stuff it into crusty bread rolls with salad and a drizzle of mustard, served alongside fries and slaw.
Just two ingredients and totally yum!
- Approx 1kg joint of brisket
- 250ml BBQ marinade
- Heat the slow cooker to low.
- Place the brisket into the pan, pour over the bbq marinade and cook on low for approx 8-9 hours, until the meat is literally falling apart.
Make BBQ Brisket your way
- Go spicy and add a hot bbq marinade.
- Serve heaped into baked sweet potatoes with cool sour cream dressing.
- Use to make bbq beef fajitas and wrap in soft flour tortillas with fresh salad, peppers and salsa.
How to serve BBQ Brisket
- Fab for a lazy Saturday night, when all you want to do is eat.
- If you need to feed a crowd and don’t want to do much cooking or faffing around.
- Any leftovers – we’ve loads of ideas for using them up.