You guys are going to love these smoky beef burritos, they make a fab go-to family dinner recipe that’s ideal for a busy weeknight. Ready in just 25 minutes – real food, really quick.
Easy to prepare and simple to cook these smoky beef burritos will fast become a family favourite.
Quick, easy and a hit with the kids
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 red onion - finely chopped
- 1 red pepper - finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 2 heaped tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbs BBQ sauce
- to serve
- 8 flour tortillas
- 340g tin of sweetcorn
- 80g cheddar cheese grated
- 2 Little Gem lettuces - shredded
- 150g Natural yogurt
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large frying pan and gently fry the onion and pepper for a few minutes, add the minced beef and stir fry briskly until it's browned. Add the tomato puree, smoked paprika and BBQ sauce. Cook with the lid off over a low-medium heat for around 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Whilst the smoky beef cooks, tip the other toppings into serving dishes.
- Place everything on the table and let everyone make up their own burritos.
Make it your way…