For a totally delicious summery breakfast try our lovely fruity toast recipe. Lightly toasted sourdough topped with cool cream cheese, plump juicy figs and a drizzle of honey.
It’s really easy to make, takes literally minutes. And sometimes it’s nice to make breakfast just that little bit decadent.
Beautiful summery breakfast
- 2 slices sourdough toast
- cream cheese
- 2 small or one large fig
- drizzle of honey
- Lightly toast the sourdough bread.
- Top with cream cheese and sliced figs then drizzle over a squeeze of honey.
Make it your way…
- Try wholegrain or rye bread in place of sourdough.
- Top with blueberries, strawberries or bananas.
- Delicious little treat breakfast that’s ready in minutes.
- As a little elevenesetime snack.