Here at Daisies & Pie we like convenience, we like things to be easy and to work really well. Milk & More fits that description exactly. Milk & More is a great old fashioned style milk delivery service to your door but with over 250 added extras!
As a Milk & More customer you can order right up until 9pm for delivery the next day – milk, eggs, dairy and over 250 other products! There is no delivery fee, no minimum order and no need to book a delivery slot in advance. Your order can be delivered early morning six days a week.
Shopping with Milk & More means you have the convenience of ordering online from a great basic range of products – ideal for busy families – personally I much prefer online shopping than traipsing around shops with a toddler… I love the ease of paying for the shopping online too via either direct debit or credit card transaction.
Milk & More – the little details that matter
- Friendly local milk delivery person – same person each delivery!
- No minimum order value (once you’ve set up payment)
- Delivery early morning six days a week.
- Order or amend your order up until 9pm the night before.
- No need to reserve a delivery slot.
- Delivery area covers 1.4 million homes.
- A great basic product range to choose from.
A really fab fun kids breakfast!
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Wholemeal Bread
- Olive oil
- For the milkshake simply add a banana, handful of strawberries, 2 tbs strawberry yogurt and 300ml of milk to a blender and whizz until smooth.
- For the Star & Moon eggy toast - use cookie cutters to cut out a moon and two star shapes in the bread.
- Crack the egg and separate the yolk and white.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and when it’s nice and hot - pop the bread in.
- Tip the yolk into the moon shaped hole and divide the egg whites between the star shapes.
- Gently fry until the egg is set - then quickly flip the bread over to brown the other side.
You can find all the details of the Milk & More delivery service over on the website.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Milk & More, for full details of my disclosure policy please read here.