Super simple strawberry milkshake cookies. These are quick to make, yummy to eat and taste just like strawberry milkshake.
A great recipe to get the kids busy in the kitchen with. As ever, we give our cookies a rustic look, this just makes them quicker to make and the quicker they’re made, the quicker you can eat them!
Delicious chewy strawberry cookies.
- 100g sugar
- 100g butter
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 180g self raising flour
- 1 tsp strawberry flavouring
- couple of drops of red food colouring for a pinky cookie dough
- 2 tbs milk
- Heat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the golden syrup, strawberry flavour and colouring if using and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, the mixture will be quite dry.
- Add the milk and mix into a stiff dough.
- Using floured hands, roll the dough into 12 ping pong ball sized portions.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the baking tray and gently flatten down with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes and just lightly browning.
- Remove the cookies from the tray carefully and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Make strawberry milkshake cookies your way
- Add in white chocolate chunks for added yum!
How to serve strawberry milkshake cookies
- Delicious with a strawberry shake.
- Tuck one inside lunch boxes as a little treat.