Say HELLO to our Summer Berry Yorkshire Puddings, you’re going to wonder why these haven’t featured in your life before!
These delicious little treats can be sat on your plate in just minutes, because as usual we cheat… Grab that bag of Yorkshire puddings out of the freezer, cook them for just 4 little minutes, leave them to cool a little and then stuff them to bursting with summer berries and add a dollop of thick clotted cream.
Ridiculously easy and oh so good!
Super quick and tasty summer dessert
- 4 Frozen Yorkshire Puddings
- 300g Strawberries - washed
- 250g Raspberries - washed
- 4 spoonfuls of Cornish Clotted Cream
- Cook the Yorkshire puddings in the oven as per packet instructions and leave to cool a little.
- Put each pudding into a bowl and stuff with strawberries and raspberries, let them spill over the edges.
- Add a spoonful of clotted cream to the top of each Yorkshire pudding.
Make Summer Berry Yorkshire Puddings your way
- Fill with blueberries and mascarpone cheese, flick over some vanilla.
- Fill with stewed berries and pour over custard.
How to serve Summer Berry Yorkshire Puddings
- Perfect summery dessert for after Sunday roast.
- As little mini desserts at BBQs