I seem to have been a little forgetful over What I Wore Wednesday lately.. it’s not that I haven’t been getting dressed… So I’m back! I’m heading over toTransatlantic Blonde and joining in What I Wore Wednesday.
Yes… It’s Fat Face.
From the top down…
- hair – messy
- face – natural make up and smiley
- dress – Fat Face tunic dress – really comfortable to wear and falls just above knee which is great for short people like me!
- cardigan – this is actually M&S circa 1975 a little retro cardigan that used to belong to my nan…
- tights – black H&M I think
- boots – Fat Face – biker style boots in brown – the most comfortable boots ever.
Until next time xx