The cutest looking kids breakfast ever! Our brilliant wise owl toast is sure to impress even the pickiest of eaters and the good news is – not only is it cute but healthy too, making it a win-win for busy parents.
Just split and toast a wholemeal English breakfast muffin, smother it in a layer of peanut butter and using strawberries, blueberries and banana add your wise owl features. Fab way to squeeze in one of the kids 5-a-day portions. Perfect for those ‘back to school’ mornings.
The cutest ever kids breakfast
- 1 wholemeal English breakfast muffin
- 1 heaped tbs of peanut butter
- 1 small banana
- 2 sliced strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Split and toast the English breakfast muffin and spread with peanut butter.
- Add the slices of banana dotted with a blueberry for the owl eyes.
- One slice of strawberry each side of the muffin for the owl wings.
- Add a slice of strawberry for the owl beak.
Don’t forget to save the leftover bits of fruit and either turn into a fruity snack pot or whizz up in a smoothie.