Want to make your burger even more delicious? We’ve got the BEST burger topping ideas that’ll do just that – fire up the BBQ and go!
We all know that when it comes to burgers, it is ALL about the toppings! We’ve put together 10 of our
favourite mouthwatering burger topping recipes, all that’s left now is to choose which one to try first!
And if you’re cooking up burgers… our cheesy chips taste amazing alongside!
Best Burger Toppings
Classic BLT Burger
- Sit that burger on a bed of shredded lettuce and top with crispy bacon, juicy tomato and a splodge mustard mayonnaise.
- Sit the burger in a toasted ciabatta on a bed of rocket leaves, top with a spoonful of pesto, slice of mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes.
Bacon And Blue Cheese Burger
- Go for a toasted brioche roll and add fresh spinach, burger with blue cheese melted over it and top with crispy bacon. We think a side of onion rings is needed here… maybe a blue cheese dip.
- Split your burger roll and slide in your burger, top with fresh guacamole, roast tomato salsa, red jalapeño and serve with a side of cheesy nachos.
- Choose a sesame seed burger roll, add your beef burger, sliced tomatoes, red onion and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Split a toasted pitta bread, slide in a minted lamb burger, throw in cubes of feta, black olives, chopped tomatoes and cucumber, add a little drizzle of hummus.
- Split open toasted pitta or brioche bun and top with your burger, add grilled halloumi, harissa hummus and a handful of baby leaf herby salad.
Hot And Spicy Burger
- Pile your burger with pepper jack cheese, hot and spicy jalapeño and a fiery chilli relish… serve with spicy fries and a cooling sour cream dip.
Sweet And Smoky Burger
- Split open a toasted sesame burger bun, slide in your burger and top with sweet and sticky chilli jam, smoked cheese and crispy fried onions.
Browse all our meat recipes here
Chorizo And Cheese Burger
- Opt for toasted ciabatta, add a handful of fresh rocket, slip in your burger, top with crispy fried chorizo, melt over some Manchego cheese and throw in some fresh olives.
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Homemade Burger Recipes For You To Try
Need Some Family Meal Ideas?
Check out our meal planning here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planning tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes and Meal Ideas For Family your whole family will LOVE!