Greek couscous salad is a quick and tasty lunch salad or serve alongside chicken or grilled fish as part of a delicious healthy dinner.
It’s super quick to make – just leave the couscous to soak and steam through as you prepare the salad ingredients – toss together and done. Easy!
Quick and healthy salad dish
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- Half a cucumber - quartered and sliced
- 250g baby plum tomatoes - halved
- handful of black olives - halved
- 1 red pepper - cut into strips
- 100g feta cheese - cubed or crumbled
- handful of basil and flat leaf parsley - roughly chopped
- drizzle of olive oil
- Prepare the couscous as per the packet instructions using the boiling water. Whilst the couscous steams, prepare the other ingredients.
- To put together the salad - fluff up the couscous using a fork, then stir in the vegetables, feta and herbs.
- Add a little drizzle of olive oil.
Make Greek couscous salad your way
- Switch the feta for halloumi, mozzarella or flaked almonds.
- Add in some more vegetables.
- Want some meat? Add in some discs of chorizo.
How to serve Greek couscous salad
- Perfect for an easy lunch or for packing into lunch boxes.
- Take for picnics or serve as a BBQ side dish.
- Serve alongside grilled chicken or fish
PS…. we think you might also just LOVE our roast squash & feta couscous
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get our best Greek recipes here
Get more quick and easy meals here
Get all our delicious vegetarian recipes here