If it’s one of your New Year resolutions to cook more in January we’ve got 31 delicious things you might just want to eat.
Let’s start with breakfast…
1. Get the day off to a great start with this easy spinach and tomato breakfast omelette.
2. Fancy a slow burner? Try delicious porridge with a choice of 20 different toppings!
3. Or for a sweet little treat our Swedish krisprolls with cream cheese and blueberries.
4. Need breakfast on the go – then grab a homemade yogurt and muesli pot.
5. A little something for a lazy Sunday morning…. Hipster Brunch we’re talking creamy scrambled eggs, crumbled feta and crispy chorizo.
Suppose we better do something about lunch.
6. Squeeze in some extra veggies with these gorgeous fritters.
7. Need to be thrifty? Simmer up a pan of bottom of the fridge soup.
8. And there’s always room for bacon…
9. Love your leftovers and simmer up some zingy beef noodle soup mmm just add prawn crackers.
10. Toasted cheese? Oh okay then.
Delicious cold weather dinners coming right up!
11. Easy shepherd’s pie, just pass the red cabbage.
12. Quicker than take-out – 20 minute sweet & sour chicken
13. Sunday dinner the slow cooker way with this delicious melt in the mouth brisket.
14. Whip up a pan of totally delicious spaghetti with cavolo nero.
15. Use up the leftover roast beef and cook up a pan of delicious Italian beef stew.
16. Cook up a northern classic of Lancashire hot pot.
Fancy a bit of spice?
17. Light and zingy slow cooker turkey keema.
18. Chicken satay salad – quick, easy and perfect for January when you’re craving something light and spicy after all that heavy food.
19. Light and spicy and super quick – stir fry with nuts and seeds.
20. Quick, easy and uses up the leftover roast chicken – you’ll love this spicy couscous bowl.
21. Fresh, zingy and ready in minutes, can’t go wrong with spicy prawn spaghetti, fab for a midweek dinner.
22. Cook up a warming one pot that’s perfect for feeding family, our Spanish inspired chicken and chorizo definitely hit’s the spot.
23. Fancy dinner that’s quick and easy then you’ll love our Spanish rice, one pot and chorizo, what’s not to love?
24. Want slow cooker and spice? Then you’ll just love our zingy chicken noodles, fiery and moreish. These are just as yummy cold next day.
25. Keep things spicy with a delicious vegan slow cooker chilli.
Always room for pudding, right?
26. Thrifty little lunch box treat cook up a banana loaf.
27. The easiest ice-cream pudding, ever.
28. Chocolate coated flapjacks that are chewy and soft and delicious.
29. Craving a healthy treat? Mini fruit kebabs, quick, easy and filled with vitamins.
Whizz up a smoothie
30. Packed with vitamins this bright green veg packed smoothie always makes me feel good.
31. Aromatic banana and cardamom smoothie – a taste explosion.