Advertisement Feature and Small Home Office Desk Review
The 60 Second Desk from Clever Closet is the PERFECT small home office desk choice. Especially when trying to create a small home office out of literally zero space!
Creating a small home office
This year has been crazy hasn’t it?!
If like me you’re now having to work from home and you live in a small house, you’ve probably found yourself googling “small home office ideas” about a hundred times a day!
Well STOP! I’ve found the solution and it’s BRILLIANT! Say HELLO to the 60 Second Desk from Clever Closet. This super simple pop up desk does exactly what it says on the box. It creates a small home office desk in 60 seconds.
Contemporary Home Office Desk – 60 Second Desk
I know, you’re probably thinking it sounds too good to be true, because that’s exactly what I thought when I saw it.
However, I thought about it a little more and realised just what a brilliant idea it was and to be honest couldn’t understand why I’d not thought of this type of solution when creating a small home office.
The 60 Second Desk can be assembled in 60 seconds. You need no tools, no fittings and no real skill to assemble the desk it is just super easy.
Once the desk is assembled you can use it anywhere in the home, to create a temporary work from home space.
If you live in a small home then this is the ideal work from home solution – pop up desk, work, take down desk and slide it either under the sofa or bed or into a cupboard until you next need the desk.
This means you can set up your work space, and just get to work. It means the dining table is still free for meals and for the kids to use for school work, crafting etc.
So there’s no interruption to family life and no interruption to work by having to keep moving off the dining table every time it’s needed. It really does reduce the stress of working from home and trying to fit in with family life.
60 Second Desk Review
As soon as the 60 Second Desk arrived I couldn’t wait to put it up and try it out. Now I hold my hands up, usually I shy away from having to do any sort of DIY or furniture building, I just don’t have the patience to read instructions…
But, this time I wanted to have a try, just to see if it was as simple to assemble as it claimed. And, well it was! I was really surprised. You can watch the video below to see just how easily it all slots together and into place.
What we LOVED about the 60 second desk
- The desk is really great quality, light weight and easy enough to handle to assemble, but very strong and sturdy once it’s built. Just look at the chunky joints – easy to connect and robust.
- We loved that the desk is made from sustainable birch ply – eco friendly and forest farmed.
- We really liked the high quality lacquered surface. Which is resistant to hot stains too, which is a definite plus when you drink as much coffee as I do!
- The desk has in-built cable management and little slots which are perfect for holding iPhone and iPad so hands free video calls and virtual meetings are super easy.
- I loved the contemporary look and feel of the desk, clean lines, simple design – all my favourite things. In fact I loved it SO much I decided to keep it up and not slide it away at the end of the work day.
- The desk dimensions when assembled are W 95cm, H 75cm, D 50cm so it was small enough to actually allow me to create a small home office in the corner of my kitchen. Literally creating a great home office area from zero space!
Home office ideas for small spaces
If you’re new to working from home and looking to try to create a home office in a small space then these are great ideas to help you to fit your working life into your house easily.
- The 60 Second Desk – this desk allows you to either create a temporary pop-up desk and work space or create a permanent little home office corner. But with the ease of being able to tidy it away should you need the space when entertaining etc.
- Use a chair you already have – by using a dining chair at the desk you cut down on the expense of needing to buy and find room for additional chairs.
- Get some stylish crates or storage boxes for keeping your work in that look good when keeping them on display and are easy to pack away so that you can’t see your work when it’s time to switch off and relax.
- Accessorise – add a few accessories to your desk and work area, even if you’re only using it temporarily it’s nice to have nice things to look at.
Where can I buy the 60 Second Desk
We think the 60 Second Desk is a BRILLIANT work from home purchase. And with many companies offering staff a work from home budget to buy equipment it’s a great way to create a working space easily.
You can buy the 60 Second Desk from Clever Closet priced at £149 (incl. VAT) + delivery charge. This is an introductory offer so it’s well worth taking advantage of whilst you can.
More Small Home Living Solutions To Try
If you live in a small, compact home there’s lots of ways you can make it feel bigger and more spacious. If you’re looking for new ideas to utilise your space and create an airy feeling – check out our small home living feature here.
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.
Get more home and garden tips here
Get more home style inspiration here
Get more organizing tips here