Autumn, my favourite time of the year for loafing. Come with me, wrap your hands around your mug of pumpkin spiced latte and snuggle on this quite frankly gorgeous burnt orange sofa whilst we lazily loaf through autumn.
The Loaf Pudding Sofa is new, it’s splendid isn’t it? I can hear it calling my name, shouting for me to hurry home and squish into it…
You’ll be wanting your pumpkin spiced latte in one of these deliciously elegant mugs from the Wobbler range.. look, perfect for wrapping cold hands around.
Feeling a little chilly? Then why don’t you just grab this rather Brilliant Blanket from the bed and snuggle up with it wrapped around you.
Maybe slip your feet into something more comfortable….
Whilst I cook a simple little supper, why don’t you chat to me from the daybed, maybe pour yourself a glass of something nice whilst you do…
Autumn is most definitely a time for ‘Loaf’ing… Want to add a cosy autumn vibe to your home? Those lovely peeps at Loaf have been sharing their top tips…
- Fill vases with hydrangeas, freesias and cornflowers which are all in bloom at the moment.
- Switch light floral candles for warm and woody fragrances like our sandalwood scented Brooklyn candles.
- Stock up the kitchen with seasonal squashes, beetroots, kale, blackberries and apples for warming stews and tasty puds.
- Fold woollen throws over the arm of the sofa and the end of the bed for those nippy moments (just a little longer until we can justify popping the heating on!)
- Savour the low evening sun before pulling the curtains or closing those shutters tight. For warm lighting, dot lamps about with soft glow bulbs. We’re loving copper and brass designs at the moment as they look great and also gently reflect the light out of their polished metallic shades.