Advertisement Feature & Review
We put ACE Laundry Bleach for Whites to the test on kids stained school uniforms – to see if it works as well as it claims!
ACE Laundry Bleach for Whites Review
If you’ve got young children then school shirts stained with curry sauce or bolognese are part of life.
We are always on the look out for products that will help us get rid of the stains really easily and save us the cost of having to buy new shirts!
So we’ve been putting ACE Laundry Bleach for Whites to the test, to see if it works as well as it claims.
School dinner curry or bolognese stains are always the hardest to tackle and to remove so I was dubious as to whether it would really shift the stain.
Stain Removal from White Clothes
So.. here’s the shirt with the school dinner curry stain – this has already been washed using my usual washing powder at 40 degrees several times and the stain is still there….
So I put the stained school shirt back into the washing machine with the correct dose of ACE Laundry Bleach in addition to our usual washing powder and washed at 40C.
To be honest I wasn’t expecting it to be removed as this type of stain is always particularly stubborn.
WOW! I was super surprised with just how well the ACE Laundry Bleach worked here – the stain has completely gone! Not even a slight trace even when I held it up to the light.
Pretty impressive right?!
ACE Laundry Bleach for Whites – what we liked
- It completely removed the curry stain without leaving a trace – totally gone!
- It was super easy to use – just adding it to the washing machine alongside our usual laundry detergent.
ACE Laundry Bleach for Whites – what we didn’t like
- In my washing machine you have to add the bleach to the softener compartment which meant I couldn’t add softener to the wash.
- So this meant I had to do a quick re-wash with softener after use. I would have preferred it if you could add the bleach directly to the drum with the washing.
More laundry tips that really work!
- How to dry laundry in winter – Drying clothes in the winter can be hard work especially with the rubbish weather we get here in the UK! We’ve got simple washing tips that will really help you to keep on top of the laundry pile – for good!
- Stain removal with ACE Power Mousse (advertisement feature) We put ACE Power Mousse to the test on a range of stains to see just how well it works!
- How to wash pillows – Follow our simple laundry tips to clean and freshen your pillows easily!
PS… if you love a clean, tidy house and being on top of the housework then we think you might also LOVE our Housework Routine
Subscribe to Daisies & Pie for daily food, home and lifestyle inspiration.
Disclosure – the ACE Laundry Bleach was provided free of charge for the review. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.