We’ve been putting the Archeofun T-Rex kit to the PLAY TEST to see if it’s worth a spot on the CHRISTMAS TOY LIST. So we’ve been super busy PLAYING to see just how much fun it really is!
The Archeofun T-Rex kit is brilliant fun! Start your journey to becoming a real palaeontologist with this dinosaur fossil kit – use the little hammer and chisel to dig away at the rocks and unearth the dinosaur skeleton. Then build the skeleton as a glow in the dark keepsake.
WHAT’S IN THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT?
- block of ‘rock’
- dinosaur skeleton bones – hidden in the rocks
WHAT WE LOVED ABOUT THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT
- We loved how exciting it was digging out and discovering the T-Rex skeleton bones.
- The hammering and mess really appealed to kids!
- We loved that it wasn’t too easy to get the tyrannosaurus skeleton out – you had to put effort in and persevere which made the whole thing feel like more of an achievement.
- We loved that you could assemble the skeleton and keep the glow up t-rex. Younger children may need a little help assembling the skeleton as it can be a little stiff to slot together.
- We loved that it inspired interest in science and history.
- We loved that there is extended play by downloading the free Legendary Creatures App and have fun with augmented reality and lots of incredible animations!
DO WE RECOMMEND THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT?
Yes! Totally recommend it – kids just love it – you might want to get them to hammer the skeleton outside if you’re one to worry about mess. I’d say the kit is probably best suited to children aged 7-10 years and perfect for those kids that just love dinosaurs.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX?
- You can order direct from Amazon priced £9.99
Disclosure – The Archeofun T-Rex was provided free of charge for review. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.