We’ve been putting the Archeofun T-Rex kit to the PLAY TEST to see if it’s worth a spot on the CHRISTMAS TOY LIST. So we’ve been super busy PLAYING to see just how much fun it really is!
The Archeofun T-Rex kit is brilliant fun! Start your journey to becoming a real palaeontologist with this dinosaur fossil kit – use the little hammer and chisel to dig away at the rocks and unearth the dinosaur skeleton. Then build the skeleton as a glow in the dark keepsake.
WHAT’S IN THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT?
- block of ‘rock’
- dinosaur skeleton bones – hidden in the rocks
WHAT WE LOVED ABOUT THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT
- We loved how exciting it was digging out and discovering the T-Rex skeleton bones.
- The hammering and mess really appealed to kids!
- We loved that it wasn’t too easy to get the tyrannosaurus skeleton out – you had to put effort in and persevere which made the whole thing feel like more of an achievement.
- We loved that you could assemble the skeleton and keep the glow up t-rex. Younger children may need a little help assembling the skeleton as it can be a little stiff to slot together.
- We loved that it inspired interest in science and history.
- We loved that there is extended play by downloading the free Legendary Creatures App and have fun with augmented reality and lots of incredible animations!
DO WE RECOMMEND THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX KIT?
Yes! Totally recommend it – kids just love it – you might want to get them to hammer the skeleton outside if you’re one to worry about mess. I’d say the kit is probably best suited to children aged 7-10 years and perfect for those kids that just love dinosaurs.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE ARCHEOFUN T-REX?
- You can order direct from Amazon priced £9.99
Disclosure – The Archeofun T-Rex was provided free of charge for review. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more kids toys recommendations here
Get more toy reviews here