It’s that time of year… a wisp of mist, a rosy red sunset, carpets of rustling leaves to scrunch through. Yes it’s Autumn. My most favourite time of year.
A top pick for interiors in Autumn 2014 has to be a woodland creature or two. I’m seeing roaring open fires, a coffee table laden with hot chocolate, buttered crumpets, candles and yes…. I’m bringing the outside in and smothering it in beautiful cosy blankets with a side serving of slippers.
Hot colours this season feature dusky sunset pastel shades or for a more sassy vibe opt for a pop of hot pink alongside your woodland creatures.
So… here’s what we are loving and where you can get your hands on it!
- Rocker £345 with Brilliant Blanket £150 available at Loaf.
- Ha’penny cushion from £35 available at Loaf.
- My Home print from Wink Design £17.95.
- Neptune Cotswold cocoa natural wool throw £75
- Harvest Hare wallpaper – St Jude’s £60/roll
- Gaston Lamp £95 from Loaf.
- GULORT cushion cover, £3 ikea
- GULORT rug, £35 ikea
I’m off to research that side serving of slippers now. A girl’s got to have good slippers….