Advertisement Feature & Review
Bacon subscription is now a thing! Lovely artisan bacon delivered through the door at the click of a button! Happy days!
Bacon subscription UK
So… I recently found this great little company Cure & Simple who deliver bacon through the door!
They’ve three subscription plans – you can choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
And the bacon comes via 1st class post straight through the door. UK addresses only!
You can choose from….
- Unsmoked or Smoked Back Bacon
- Unsmoked or Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Oak Smoked or Unsmoked Pancetta
- Or you can choose to get a different pack each delivery
And… best of all you don’t need to be in to receive your bacon delivery – it just pops through the letter box!
If you have a dog then let them know and they can use a natural deterrent on the packaging which should put your dog off tucking into your bacon!
The bacon subscription costs £5.95 per delivery and includes post and packaging.
The Cure & Simple bacon was excellent quality – tasty bacon, no added water – great to cook as it doesn’t shrink!
And oh so perfect for bacon butties!
Perfect Bacon Butty
Now there’s loads of recipes you could use your bacon in but for me there is literally nothing better than a proper northern bacon barm!
(a barm is a bread roll for all of you who don’t live in Manchester!)
So the barm HAS to be a Fletchers barm – they do the best, biggest, fluffiest barms EVER.
Just slice the barm and lay in your crispy fried bacon. Top with a crispy edged fried egg with the yolk still runny and dollop on Stokes brown sauce.
HONESTLY BACON BUTTY PERFECTION!
More easy bacon recipes to make
Love bacon? Get more delicious bacon recipes right here
- Eggy bread with bacon – delicious eggy bread topped with smoked bacon, blueberries and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. Delicious!
- Bacon potato salad – a creamy potato salad recipe thats loaded with crispy bacon, super tasty, super easy!
- Potato scallops with bacon and cheese – delicious potato scallops topped with diced bacon and loads of cheese.
Get more delicious edible gift ideas here
Disclosure – advertisement feature and review for Cure & Simple baconFor full details of my disclosure policy please read here.