Our beautiful blueberry smoothie has just three ingredients, takes literally 1 minute to make and tastes delicious sweet and creamy. We use the Yeo Valley Greek Style yogurt with honey and it gives the smoothie just the perfect balance of sweetness.
This smoothie is a great way of getting some extra fruit into the kids diets, just a small glass at breakfast time all counts towards their five-a-day.
Make blueberry smoothie your way
- Go dairy free and use soya yogurt.
- Add in some strawberries or raspberries
How to serve blueberry smoothie
- Perfect for breakfast alongside wholegrain toast with scrambled or boiled eggs.
- 200g blueberries
- 2 bananas
- 3 heaped tbs Greek style yogurt with honey
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until smooth.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 5gSugar: 34gProtein: 2g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.