A total brunch feast with yummy toasted tiger bread topped with creamy scrambled eggs and parma ham, scatter over a few fried baby plum tomatoes perhaps a drizzle of hot chilli sauce and you’ve got yourself a delicious and really easy, lazy brunch. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday.
Lazy and delicious brunch that's perfect for a Sunday.
- 4 slices of tiger bread
- 4 eggs - beaten together with a dash of cream
- splash of olive oil
- 4 slices of parma ham
- 200g baby plum tomatoes
- hot chilli sauce to serve
- Toast the tiger bread and place onto the plates.
- Add a splash of olive oil to the pan and flash fry the tomatoes - put on one side once cooked.
- Add a splash of olive oil to another pan and quickly scramble the eggs.
- Top the toast with scrambled eggs, fried tomatoes and lay over the parma ham.
- Add a drizzle of hot chilli sauce if you like a little heat.
Make it your way…
- switch the parma ham for chorizo.
- switch the hot chilli sauce for a drizzle of basil pesto.