If like me you just don’t fancy the whole smoothie bowl thing, then this recipe is a really nice alternative. Fresh berries, delicious creamy yogurt and just a handful of nuts or cereal.
It’s fresh, quick to prepare and personally I like it a whole lot more than slurping up a bowl of blended fruit.
Like a smoothie bowl but without the blending.
- Small banana - sliced
- Handful of strawberries - sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of mixed nuts (optional)
- Heaped tsp of natural yogurt
- Sprinkling of crushed cereals or muesli.
- To assemble your berry breakfast bowl just arrange all the ingredients in a nice tasty looking way and enjoy.
Make it your way…
- Use different yogurt flavours – coconut works well.
- Skip the cereal and serve with a couple of rye crackers for scooping up the berries and yogurt.