Blackberries are just starting to ripen along the hedgerows, so now is a great time to head off outdoors and pick some. And if you’ve never been before, here’s all you need to know about blackberry picking.
Blackberry yogurt pops are a delicious way to use your foraged goods. And best of all they’re really simple.
Delicious autumn fruit ice lolly.
- 100g blackberries
- 2 tbs apple juice
- 3 heaped tbs greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- Tip all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pour into ice-lolly moulds and freeze.
Make Blackberry Yogurt Pops your way
- add some extra fruit and throw in a banana.
- use raspberries or blueberries instead of blackberries
How to serve Blackberry Yogurt Pops
- kids tea time dessert.
- for breakfast alongside a cereal bar.