Sometimes life is hectic and eating healthily and making sure you get your five a day seems a struggle. This gorgeous blueberry milkshake provides 2 of your 5 a day meaning it’s an easy way to squeeze in some fresh fruit when life is running a million miles an hour!
You’ll just need a couple of handfuls of fresh or frozen blueberries, a large banana, a heaped tablespoon of natural bio yogurt and some milk. Our blueberry shake is great alongside breakfast or lunch.
Easy way to squeeze fruit into your day
- 2 handfuls of blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 1 large banana
- 1 heaped tbs bio yogurt
- approx 200ml milk
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
make blueberry milkshake your way…
- add in any berries you fancy and remember frozen berries work just fine.
- add a squirt of honey if you like things sweeter.
- for a more luxurious shake, switch the yogurt for ice-cream.
- alongside breakfast or lunch
- afterschool snack