Our blueberry oat milk smoothie is a delicious plant based smoothie recipe that takes just 2 minutes to make. Enjoy as part of a healthy breakfast.
Kick off your day with the plant based way with a delicious vegan blueberry oat milk smoothie.
A creamy blend of banana, blueberries and oat milk with just a touch of maple syrup to sweeten naturally.
Oat milk is definitely my preferred plant based milk, it has such a creamy taste and is delicious in coffee too!
I usually buy the Oatly Barista milk and use it in my smoothies and coffee because if froths up so nicely.
I like to blend this up for the kids for part of their breakfast and I love the fact it means they’re getting 2 of their 5 a day into their diet, before they even leave the house!
Blueberry Oat Milk Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 large banana – broken into chunks
- 100g of blueberries
- 150ml oat milk – or switch for any plant based milk you like
- small drizzle of maple syrup – to sweeten (optional)
How to make blueberry oat milk smoothie
- Add the ingredients to a blender – add the banana, blueberries and oat milk to the blender and blitz until smooth
- Sweeten (optional) – drizzle in just a touch of maple syrup if you want some added sweetness – then blitz again to mix
- Serve – pour into glasses and serve with a reusable straws
Get more Breakfast recipes here
Make blueberry oat milk smoothie your way
- Switch the milk – you could change the oat milk for another vegan plant based milk – try soya milk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- Try different berries – add in a handful of strawberries or raspberries alongside the blueberries
Our blueberry oat milk smoothie is delicious served with Owl Toast!
Get loads more everyday meals ideas and recipe here
Fresh fruit smoothies you’ll LOVE!
- Green smoothie – a fresh green smoothie that’s bursting with kiwi, banana and spinach and kids LOVE it!
- Banana oat smoothie – a delicious combination of peanut butter with oats and banana – filling, creamy and super quick to make.
- Blueberry smoothie pops – kids really enjoy these all natural blueberry smoothie pops – they make a delicious healthy snack.
Get all our BEST smoothie recipes here
NEED SOME FAMILY MEAL IDEAS?
Check out our meal planning here – it’s filled with recipes, meal planning tips and pre-filled printable meal plans weekly or seasonally. We’ve got hundreds of the BEST family recipes your whole family will LOVE!
Get more quick drink recipes and ideas here
- 1 large banana
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 150ml oat milk
- Add the banana, blueberries and oat milk to the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve with a reusable straw.
Optional - if you like added sweetness add a touch of maple syrup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 7gSugar: 40gProtein: 4g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our blueberry oat milk smoothie recipe to Pinterest for later!
Get loads more easy family recipe ideas right here!