The sun is shining, the kids are playing out all day long and these blueberry smoothie pops make a great fruit packed treat a lovely easy family recipe.
I make these using blueberries, overripe bananas and thick Greek yogurt. They only take around 4 hours to freeze and taste delicious! 100% natural ingredients – perfect for when you’re feeding little ones and you want to keep things as nutritious as possible.
A brilliant way of getting reluctant fruit eaters to eat fruit.
Lovely fresh fruity smoothie pop recipe - nice healthy treat for children
- 2 large over-ripe bananas
- 2 handfuls of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbs Greek yogurt (I use Total Greek)
- a drizzle of honey to sweeten
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into ice-lolly moulds
Make Blueberry Smoothie Pops your way
- Try strawberries or raspberries in place of blueberries.
- Add a twist with vanilla seeds.