We just can’t get enough of this zingy, refreshing breakfast fruit salad. It’s simple to make, keeps for a couple of days in the fridge and is just delicious for breakfast alongside maybe a croissant or vegetable packed omelette.
Make it your way…
- Add in any other fruit you like, try kiwi, papaya or oranges.
- Serve with a lemon or coconut flavoured yogurt.
- Perfect chilled alongside breakfast.
- Serve in little pots for packed lunch.
- 1 large ruby grapefruit
- 1 small melon- cantaloupe or honeydew work well
- 1 large mango
- juice of a lime
- Peel and chop all the fruit into bitesize pieces - be sure to remove any seeds and pips.
- Pour over the lime juice and toss together.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 4gSugar: 38gProtein: 3g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.