Keep the little ones busy during the Easter holidays with our fab round up of spring crafts.
- Finger paint blossom trees – get outdoors, get messy and create some beautiful artwork.
- Brilliant egg animals from The Purple Pumpkin Blog. Create a whole farmyard of funny egg animals with the kids.
- These free Easter Egg Hunt printables from In the Playroom make it super easy to set up your own cute little egg hunt with the kids.
- Spend a little time in the kitchen whipping up a batch of these simple gorgeous spring cookies – full recipe over on Thinly Spread
- Set up an eggcellent science experiment and help the kids create bouncy eggs. Follow the experiment guide over at In the Playroom.
- Make some cute bunny tail spring bunting with this simple tutorial from The Mad House.
- These little Easter chick nests from The Mad House are a fun craft for younger kids to enjoy.
- If the kids like hand print painting then this spring chick is perfect for them
- Create a little Spring fashion parade with these simple Easter bonnet decorating ideas from In the Playroom.
- It just wouldn’t be spring without rustling up a batch of little chocolate cornflake nests. We love these from The Mad House.
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more lovely spring activities for kids here