Want to make super simple homemade garlic bread? Our easy cheat recipe shows you how to take shop bought brioche rolls and turn them into tasty garlic bread. Easy dinner idea you’ll love.
Garlic Bread Recipe – Easy
Whip up a yummy batch of really garlic bread in the time it takes the oven to heat up. Our delicious brioche garlic bread is quick, easy and oh so garlicky.
You can buy brioche rolls in most supermarkets now and the rich butteriness makes them perfect for garlic bread.
How to make garlic bread butter
As the oven warms up, take your butter, you’ll need around 50g butter for 4 brioche rolls. Make sure it’s a room temperature so that mixing is easy.
Chop a bunch of parsley leaves and crush a couple of cloves of garlic. Mix these into the butter just using a fork to whip them all together.
Slice the brioche rolls in half and spread with the garlic and herb butter.
Place them on a baking sheet and cook in a hot oven for around 5-7 minutes until the butter is melted and the brioche just starting to crisp at the edges.
Easy and delicious garlicky brioche rolls.
- 4 brioche rolls
- 50g butter at room temperature
- handful of flat leaf parsley - roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C
- Split the brioche rolls.
- Mix together the butter, parsley and garlic with a fork.
- Spread the garlic and herb butter on to the brioche.
- Cook in the oven for around 5-7 minutes until the butter is melted and the edges of the brioche starting to brown.
How to Make Garlic Bread at Home
We’ve given you a really easy homemade brioche garlic bread recipe but don’t just stick to our way – mix things up yourself and try different flavours and ingredients…
- want a little heat – add some freshly chopped chillies or a pinch of chilli flakes to the buttery mixture.
- go Italian and use pesto instead of garlic & herb butter to spread on to your brioche rolls.
- create your own garlic bread with cheese and add some cubes of mozzarella to the brioche before cooking.
What to eat with garlic bread?
Garlic bread is so tasty and it goes really well with family dinner ideas like….