Celebrate Valentine’s Day with our cute and fun little pink Candyfloss Cocktail that’s perfect for sipping on your Valentine’s Day date night!
Affiliate Disclosure – I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post. If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read full disclosure policy here
We just LOVE these little candyfloss cocktails – they’re great drink recipe for celebrating Valentine’s Day or for making at your next girly night in.
They’re super easy to make and just make that glass of celebration Prosecco just that extra bit more special.
Candyfloss Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 bottle of pink fizz – choose a bottle of rose champagne or sparkling rose wine. We just love to use Pink Prosecco.
- 50g tub of candyfloss – I buy this from Amazon
How To Make A Candyfloss Cocktail
Our perfect pink Valentine’s drink is one of our really easy recipes
- Pop the cork! – open your bottle of pink bubbles.
- Pour the champagne – only pour so that the glasses are 2/3 full because you don’t want the candyfloss to touch the champagne or it’ll melt.
- Add the candyfloss – add a little bundle of candyfloss into the top of each glass – taking care not to touch the liquid.
Candyfloss Cocktail Variations
- Decorate – you could decorate and garnish your candyfloss cocktail with edible flowers or float slices of strawberries in the pink champagne
- Non-alcoholic – make a non-alcoholic candyfloss cocktail using pink lemonade or sparkling elderflower drink.
- Turn it into a French 75 – like your champagne to come with a shot of gin? Choose a pink gin and mix up your French 75 cocktail then garnish with pink candyfloss.
How To Make A French 75
French 75 Ingredients
- 50ml pink gin
- 25ml sugar syrup
- juice of half a lemon
- Rose Prosecco or the Pink Champagne to top up
How to mix a French 75
- Mix together the pink gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker & give them a good shake.
- Pour into a champagne flute and top up with icy cold rose Prosecco or champagne
Get more celebration ideas here
More cocktail recipes to try
- Margaritas – a classic cocktail that’s perfect with Mexican food
- Mojitos – a refreshing cocktail with rum and strawberries
Get our our alcoholic drink recipes here
- 200ml pink rose champagne or sparkling wine
- 5g candyfloss
- Pour the pink champagne into a champagne flute so that it's around 2/3 full.
- Pop a little cloud of candyfloss into the top of the glass, without letting it touch the drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our cute little candyfloss cocktail Valentine’s idea to Pinterest for later!
Best Summer Wines – our guide to wine rack essentials this summer! (ad feature)
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.