A healthy quick breakfast recipe that kids just love and it counts as 2 portions of 5 a day!
This luxurious healthy little breakfast is a real hit with kids and adults alike, quick enough to throw together on a busy school morning and totally delicious.
How to make cereal sundaes
It’s just a case of grabbing a glass and layering up banana, Greek yogurt and muesli topped with another spoonful of yogurt a handful of berries and another spoonful of yogurt.
I use a wheat free muesli for this recipe just to keep it gluten free but you can pop in whatever cereal you like.
So easy and just so good! A brilliant way to squeeze in 2 of your 5 a day just as your day is starting. A real feel good breakfast.
Quick and easy feel good breakfast
- 1 small banana - sliced
- 3 dessert spoonfuls of Greek yogurt
- handful of berries - I like strawberry and blueberry
- 2 dessert spoonfuls of low sugar muesli
- Grab a glass and layer up your sundae - banana, yogurt, muesli, yogurt, berries and yogurt.
- Get a spoon and tuck in.
Make cereal sundaes your way
- you can make our cereal sundae into a vegan breakfast recipe by swapping to vegan, plant based yogurt.
- throw in whatever cereal you like – Shreddies are popular here with the kids and if the kids like sultanas add a few of them in with the cereal too.
- no berries – no worries just use chopped apple or kiwi slices