Home fragrance is an important part of being at home for me – I like my house to have a completely gorgeous scent, a scent that relaxes, welcomes and instantly makes me feel at home.
One of my favourite and super simple ways to achieve great home fragrance is to use reed diffusers, dotted around the home – they fill the air with scent and create a mellow note that just keeps home smelling fresh, clean and lovely.
I’ve been trying out the Enchanted Forest reed diffuser from Chase & Wonder and I’m super happy with just how high quality and beautiful the product is. The Enchanted Forest scent has aromas of cedar wood, smoked oak, birch and moss – it smells just like autumn!
The reed diffusers from Chase & Wonder arrive beautifully packaged in an illustrated gold foiled box. The artwork on the diffuser bottles is lovely and makes it easy to fit the diffuser effortlessly into any interior style or colour scheme.
I found it to be the perfect reed diffuser to have in transitional spaces like hallways or conservatories. The scent is totally evocative of autumn days, wood smoke and walks through the forests. It’s completely lush.
Chase & Wonder’s luxury reed diffusers are hand poured in small batches using premium fragrances and are all made in Britain – as well as the Enchanted Forest the diffusers also come in the following fragrances.
- The Library – with aromas of rich wood, amber, pink pepper and pomegranate.
- The Dashing Gent – with aromas of spices, leather, patchouli, moss and tobacco.
- The Flower Lady – with aromas of red rose petals, cassis, wild berries and galbanum.
- The Seashore – with aromas of sea salt, citrus, ocean botanicals and cypress.
- The Tropical Paradise – with aromas of bergamot orange, coconut, almond and vanilla.
- The Country Garden – with aromas of spring flowers, herbs, hyacinth and white rose.
- The Botanist – with aromas of herbs, cut grass, mint, iris and pine wood.
- The Orangery – with aromas of fresh orange, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
With a mid-range price tag of £32, I feel the product offers a very high-end feel and fragrance at a reasonable price. The diffusers last around 2-3 months.
Next on my list to try is definitely The Botanist and then probably going into spring and summer The Seashore would be just perfect, I do think it’s nice to reflect seasonal changes using fragrance.
To order a diffuser head over to Chase & Wonder – these would make lovely Christmas gifts to give…. or just to buy for yourself.
Disclosure – the Chase & Wonder reed diffuser was provided free of charge for the review – all views and opinions are my own – for full details of my disclosure policy please read here.