When you’ve got kids, sometimes for the Friday night win you need to be able to pull off an awesome cherry coke float.
This retro little classic served as a one off treat never fails to make the kids happy! Super simple and ready really quickly, this is one recipe the kids love to help out putting together.
Messy, fun and yum.
- 300ml cherry coke
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- Handful of cherries
- Pour the cherry coke into a tall glass, add a scoop of ice cream, hang cherries from the side and pop in a couple of straws.
Make it your way…
- Go for lemonade and cherry ice cream.
- Try ordinary coke.
- Try cream soda with strawberry ice cream.
- Fab for kids parties or sleepovers.
- Perfect for a Friday night treat.