When you’ve got kids, sometimes for the Friday night win you need to be able to pull off an awesome cherry coke float.
This retro little classic served as a one off treat never fails to make the kids happy! Super simple and ready really quickly, this is one recipe the kids love to help out putting together.
Make it your way…
- Go for lemonade and cherry ice cream.
- Try ordinary coke.
- Try cream soda with strawberry ice cream.
- Fab for kids parties or sleepovers.
- Perfect for a Friday night treat.
- 300ml cherry coke
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- Handful of cherries
- Pour the cherry coke into a tall glass, add a scoop of ice cream, hang cherries from the side and pop in a couple of straws.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 2gSugar: 69gProtein: 5g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more drink recipes here
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Get all our delicious homemade milkshake recipes here