These chicken and chorizo flatbreads are really quick and totally delicious. They make a great alternative to sandwiches and make lunchtime just a bit tastier!
Get yourself a couple of nice soft flatbreads, warm them in a dry frying pan then top with spinach, crunchy coleslaw, sliced chargrilled chicken and scatter over some crispy chorizo and black olives.
A deliciously easy flatbread recipe
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 handfuls of spinach or other salad greens
- 150g coleslaw - I use the yogurt dressed one
- 150g sliced chargrilled chicken
- 8 rounds of chorizo
- small handful of black olives
- Lightly toast the the flatbreads in a dry frying pan.
- Top with spinach, spoon over the coleslaw and scatter over the chargrilled chicken.
- Quickly fry the chorizo and snip into bitesize pieces.
- Scatter them over the chicken along with the black olives.
make it your way…
- melt over some strong cheddar cheese.
- scatter over a handful of feta cheese.
- switch the coleslaw for hummus or chickpea salad.
- fab for lunch.
- wrap in foil and take to work with you.
- as a really easy midweek dinner