Chicken and tzatziki wraps are perfect for a simple, fresh and tasty lunch. Quick to make and great for taking on picnics or just as lazy lunch in the garden whilst the sun shines.
Make chicken and tzatziki wraps your way
- add in more salad – try shredded red cabbage, radishes or tomatoes
- switch the chicken for lamb kebabs
- go veggie and serve with griddled halloumi slices
How to serve chicken and tzaziki wraps
- perfect for a summery lunch – add a bowl of olives and baby plum tomatoes to pick at too.
- great as a take to work lunch in place of a sandwich.
- perfect for picnics.
- serve as an easy dinner recipe with a side of sweet potato wedges and slaw.
PS… you might also just LOVE our cream cheese & chilli jam open sandwich too!
- 4 soft flour wraps
- 2 cooked chicken breasts - sliced
- 4 handfuls of shredded lettuce
- 1 bowl of tzatziki
- Add a handful of shredded lettuce to each wrap.
- Lay on the chicken breast slices
- Top with tzatziki
- Tuck in the edges - wrap and slice in half.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 613mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 28g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.