Chicken and tzatziki wraps are perfect for a simple, fresh and tasty lunch. Quick to make and great for taking on picnics or just as lazy lunch in the garden whilst the sun shines.
Super tasty summery lunch
- 4 soft flour wraps
- 2 cooked chicken breasts - sliced
- 4 handfuls of shredded lettuce
- 1 bowl of tzatziki - get the recipe here
- Add a handful of shredded lettuce to each wrap.
- Lay on the chicken breast slices
- Top with tzatziki
- Tuck in the edges - wrap and slice in half.
Make chicken and tzatziki wraps your way
- add in more salad – try shredded red cabbage, radishes or tomatoes
- switch the chicken for lamb kebabs
- go veggie and serve with griddled halloumi slices
How to serve chicken and tzaziki wraps
- perfect for a summery lunch – add a bowl of olives and baby plum tomatoes to pick at too.
- great as a take to work lunch in place of a sandwich.
- perfect for picnics.
- serve as an easy dinner recipe with a side of sweet potato wedges and slaw.
PS… you might also just LOVE our cream cheese & chilli jam open sandwich too!