Fancy something sweet and salty and gorgeous? Try our quick and easy chocolate coated pretzels.
Dip salted pretzels into creamy melted white chocolate and sprinkle with a flourish of sparkly sugar strands for extra prettiness.
To make up a batch of these sweet snacks you’ll just need three ingredients, salted pretzels, white chocolate and sugar strands.
Melt the chocolate over a pan of boiling water, dip the salted pretzels in to coat and lay them on baking paper and sprinkle with sugar strands. Leave them to set hard in the fridge. That’s it, easy sweet and pretty chocolate snacks.
These are a great little summer party food and delicious served at BBQs.
Deliciously pretty sweet and salty treats
- 200g sea salted pretzels - regular or giant
- 200g white chocolate
- tube of sugar strands or funfetti
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and place a bowl over the pan, break up the chocolate and put it into the bowl stir until melted.
- Dip the pretzels into the chocolate then place onto a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle the chocolate coated pretzels with sugar strands.
- Leave them in the fridge for the chocolate to harden up
Make Chocolate Coated Pretzels your way
- try out different types of chocolate – dark, milk or maybe orange flavoured
- try out different sprinkle toppings, chopped nuts, fruit zest or edible glitter