Our chocolate dipped strawberries are a simple, fruity, tasty dessert that’s perfect for summer.
They’re quick to make, pretty to look at and even better to eat!
Beautiful summer dessert
- 400g strawberries
- 100g dark chocolate
- Break the chocolate into a small glass bowl and melt over a pan of boiling water.
- Dip the strawberries into the glossy melted chocolate and place on greaseproof paper to set.
- Pop the strawberries in the fridge for around an hour to harden.
Make chocolate dipped strawberries you way
- Try dipping the strawberries in a delicious vanilla speckled white chocolate.
- Use raspberries instead of strawberries.
How to eat chocolate dipped strawberries
- As a quick summer dessert.
- Serve at BBQs or summer parties.
- Add to lunch boxes as a snack.