You can put together this classic tapas dish at home in no time. Rich and flavoursome discs of juicy chorizo cooked in a red wine sauce. It just wouldn’t be tapas night without it.
Perfect for laid back little gatherings with friends.
A tapas favourite.
- Splash of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 200g chorizo - sliced into discs
- 200ml red wine
- Handful of fresh parsley roughly chopped.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a saucepan and gently sauté the garlic and onions.
- Tip in the discs of chorizo and fry for around 5-8 minutes over a low heat until they start to ooze the lovely paprika spiced oil.
- Pour over the wine and bring to the boil, continue to simmer gently until most of the wine evaporates and you're left with a reduced sauce.
- Tip into a dish and scatter with fresh parsley.
Make it your way…
- Choose a spicy chorizo for a little more fire.
- If you’re having a tapas night. You might like our other tapas recipes – tomato and aubergine stew, spanish omelette or patatas bravas.