Rex London is a fab little online retailer that specialises in gifts! It’s brilliant, just the place to log on to if you need to order lots of little gifts, which let’s face it at this time of year, when time is short and lists are long, a little online shopping is the perfect timesaving solution.
We’ve picked out our top three gifts for foodies, teachers, gardeners and kids stocking fillers and we’ve even got the secret santa dilemma covered too.
What to buy the gardener in your life…
- mini herb garden – £29.95. Totally cute, would work well on the kitchen windowsill
- bug hotel – £19.95. Perfect for encouraging bees to the garden.
- wooden apple bird feeder – £9.95. Stylish and practical way to feed the birds.
Little gifts for the teacher…
- badger notebook – £1.95. Low cost and super cute.
- periodic table flask – £12.95. Geektastic!
- hanging heart jar – £2.95. Simple, sweet and great value.
Last minute stocking filler for the kids…
- nature trail binoculars – £3.95. Great price and kids just love binoculars.
- tin can alley game – £19.95. Brilliant fun and I can see this one getting a bit competitive!
- practical joke dog poo – £1.50. Kids will just love it!
For the foodie…
- regency cup and saucer – £8.95. For getting the day off to a good start.
- espresso coffee pot – £16.95. Perfect for the coffee lover.
- sunflowers bowl – £8.95. Just adorable and will definitely look good on instagram filled with food.
And if you’re playing secret santa…
- paisley rose tea cup and saucer – £8.95. You can never have enough nice tea cups.
- ceramic star tea light holder – £3.50. Fab value, simple and pretty.
- bento box sausage dog – £5.95. Makes me want to pack a work lunch immediately!
Disclaimer: sponsored post on behalf of Rex London