Make the most of delicious seasonal courgettes by creating tasty side salads to go alongside dinner. Packed to bursting with flavour, simple to throw together and great alongside pasta, chicken and fish.
We can’t help but love the prettiness of this salad – it looks too good to eat!
Delicious fresh salad recipe
- 2 courgettes - sliced
- splash of olive oil
- 4 handfuls of rocket or baby herb salad leaves
- 6 radish - sliced
- handful of mint leaves - finely chopped
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Add a splash of olive oil to a frying pan and gently cook the courgettes until charring.
- Remove from the pan onto paper towel and leave to cool for a few minutes
- Throw together the salad by mixing salad leaves and radishes on a platter.
- Scatter over the courgettes - mint and chilli.
- Mix up the dressing by whisking together the dressing ingredients with a fork.
- Drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Make Courgette Salad your way
- Add in some baby plum tomatoes
- Scatter over toasted pine nuts
- Add in some crumbled feta
How to serve Courgette Salad
- Perfect alongside pasta dishes or grilled chicken and fish
- As a lunch salad with crumbled feta and toasted pine nuts
We think you might also just LOVE our quick prawn salad recipe too!