Delicious, light and oh so tasty, our cream cheese and chilli jam open sandwich makes a perfect quick fix lunch. Ready to eat in just a couple of minutes.
First get some really fresh French baguette and slice off a chunk, split and spread with cream cheese, top with a handful of rocket and drip over a spoonful of chilli jam. Easy, simple and totally delicious.
You can easily pack this for lunch or picnics – just add lids to the sandwiches to make them easier to wrap and pack.
Quick and tasty lunch fix.
- 4 inch wedge of French baguette cut horizontally in half.
- 40g cream cheese
- handful of rocket
- 2 tsp chilli jam
- Spread the French baguette with a layer of cream cheese.
- Top with a handful of rocket leaves.
- Drip over a spoonful of chilli jam
Make it your way…
- Use a flavoured cream cheese.
- Swap the rocket for baby leaf spinach or watercress.
- Add some crispy bacon.