Our super easy creamy banana milkshake tastes like liquid banoffee pie! A huge hit with the kids!
Best of all you only need four ingredients and just a couple of minutes to whizz up these creamy milkshakes.
Super creamy delicious shake.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 heaped scoop of clotted cream ice cream (I use Kelly's)
- 1 cup milk
- drizzle of maple syrup to taste
- Add the peeled and broken up banana to the blender, throw in the ice cream, milk and just a drizzle of maple syrup then blitz for a good minute to make sure the ice-cream melts and the milkshake whizzes itself into a lovely creamy froth.
- Pour into the glass and serve with reusable straw.
Make banana milkshake your way…
- Try adding banana ice-cream for an extra banana blast!
- Sprinkle chocolate flakes on top.
- Add in a handful of strawberries to up the fruit content.
- Go lower fat and use fat free yogurt instead of clotted cream ice-cream.
How to serve creamy banana milkshake
- Perfect for hot sunny days.
- As movie night treat.
- After school treat.
PS… you might also just LOVE our Oreo shake recipe too!